CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh how I've missed you...


California.

So we went on a little trip. To visit mi familia. We had it all planned out...well most of it planned. We left on a Tuesday & came back on Monday. Man it was awesome. What made it even better was that we missed the earthquake. Anyway, Wednesday we were suppose to go see my favorite Late Late night TV host Craig Ferguson.
He's on CBS right after David Letterman. {Another favorite of mine.} But I don't know what it is about Craig, maybe his scottish/british accent. I've always had a thing for an accent. Plus he's just down right funny. I'll be watching it in bed while Mike is sleeping & I'll have to go into the other room because I'm laughing too loud. Dang he's good. Check him out if you wanna laugh. SO....we drove all the way to Hollywood. 2 hours to be exact. & as we are walking up to the CBS lot where we needed to go be to go to the show this guy in a black V-neck tells us we're too late & they are full. That people had been waiting since noon to get into the show. What?! How come I reserved tickets to the show online then V-neck? Well you can come back tomorrow the wanna be day's of our lives actor says. No I'm not coming back tomorrow, I'm not driving another 2 hours, PLUS I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow. So as pissed as I was that I wasn't going to see Craig and Sir Ben Kingsley & the crap I gave my brothers for making me 10 minuets late {we definitely would have gotten in if we were there 10 min earlier.} We went shopping in Beverly Hills.
It did make me feel better. I got a bloody hot purse & some killer threads. Not to mention some rad accessories. So after our adventures in Beverly Hills we went to visit my Grandparents. They are in an "assisted living" home. My poor dear grandma has Dementia & my grandpa had a bit of a drinking problem so he would fall a lot & break bones. So together they were having a hard time in there own place. They are doing SO much better where they are...but I know my grandma is taking it harder. But it was wonderful to see them & dear old grandpa can't hear a thing but you know they loved seeing us rascals. After all the driving & shopping we were dead tired. Plus we had to sleep for our Magical day to follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay..FIRST off...Conan rules!!! ;) hahahahahaha Secondly..I'm sorry! That sucks.. :( BUT it DOES look like you still managed to have some fun, i'm so jealous :) Glad to hear you are doing well Brit!! :)

erin said...

v-neck guy: don't be a douche. and although i too find something oddly sexy about british men and their accents and bad teeth, i may be siding slightly with dana and conan. but bottom line: dave still is the champion of my heart.

Netti said...

"the wanna-be days of our lives actor" har har har. You crack me up!