CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The ANGELS have my HEART...so does the BEACH!

Oh the beach. One of the millions of things I miss in California. And then there's the Angels baseball team.
Who are on FIRE right now!!

We went to the beach in the morning with my auntie & her cute cute kiddos! Oh man they are awesome!

Raquelle

Lucas

Jordan & Thomas

So Lucas would not enter the water at first..then once we made him he wouldn't leave the water! It was so rad! He would hold my hand & Mike's hand...then if a wave splashed him in the eye he would hurry & wipe his face & grab our hand again! He was freaking! He loved it!


Mike's hot!
Oh how I miss the beach...laying out, surfing, the waves, people watching, freezing in the water...it's wonderful!

PLAY BALL!

Something about baseball...I don't know what it is...I think growing up watching it all the time, but I LOVE IT! And I LOVE the ANGELS! So after the beach we rushed over to the Angels game...& I mean rushed! Oh but it was worth it! They were playing the Red Sox. So I was ready for a brawl. We were decked out in our Angels garb.
Isn't it pretty. Every time we go to an Angels game I have to get one thing.

Pink cotten candy! YUM! It was such a killer game too! Oh man we were shutting all those band-wagon Boston fans mouths shut with our home runs & triples!


We got some good photos in while we were cheering our team on to a 11 to 3 VICTORY!



Plus it was BIG BANG FRIDAY! A great way to end a great game! I have to say...California has some AMAZING fireworks! Man the rocked!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for baseball. Your game must've been a fluke... GO RED SOCKS ha ha Looks like fun with fireworks and all!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Mike is such a good sport about taking pictures with you. Jason hates it! I told him that we're not gonna have any pictures for our freaking wedding video. I envy your trip to Cali. I need a vaca.

Scottkids said...

CUte pics you little hottie! We need to hang soon!

cortnieb said...

Okay so I love how you write "oh" before every sentence!! and seriously how long has it been since you've been to disneyland? I don't know if any of the rides you called "new" are considered "new" anymore!! hehe!! but I am way glad you had fun!! maybs next time we'll get to see you when you visit!

Unknown said...

SO love your photos and stories from the trip! You guys are too cute! Miss your guts!

Shaye said...

Brit!! I miss you too! And I miss California! :( But it looks like you guys had a blast! You just belong on the beach! I'm so glad I've ventured out to this blogging thing, I love yours!

mandalynette said...

love the pics! looks like you guys had fun. the story about the little guy that freaked when he got water in his eyes...that's so cute. i love that he grabbed your hands.

kate said...

oooh how fun, i am very jealous! you are such a cutie.