CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Marco......polo

Ahh the pool. I should have been some sort of lifeguard or dolphin trainer. Ever since I was a tot I really did always want to work at Sea world. Should have gone through with that one.....
My dad's community has an AWESOME pool. They have a lake in the middle on the community so the pool over looks the lake. So nice.
We were there about every second we could be.
I think we tried for this picture like 7 times. Jordyn had a hard time :)

The boys played ball....

...of course.
I don't even know how I got this picture.

Why is the sun so bad for you when it looks so good on you?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like loads of fun!! You two love birds look fabulous!

Netti said...

You and Jordyn are way too cute for your own good!!

I love that picture where you're all jumping into the pool. Nicely done, nicely done!

erin said...

you sing it, sister. dumb uv. eh, we're all gonna get wrinkles someday anyway, right? bring it on. you are a hot hermana.

fox has this to say:

erin said...

you sing it, sister. dumb uv. eh, we're all gonna get wrinkles someday anyway, right? bring it on. you are a hot hermana.

fox has this to say:

erin said...

sorry, instead of hitting the keys, he hit enter.

cortnieb said...

look at you sexy lady!! I wish I was skinny enough to wear a bikini but noooo I am 7 mos pregnant and NOBODY wants to see that mess!

Scottkids said...

Cute new pics chica!!! I love them! The pool jumping one is awesome!!!

Scottkids said...

P.S. Thanks for the cute comments!