CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th

I know I know...Its been a while since I've got one of these things up here! I've been busy!

Anyway....



My favorite holiday..oh the 4th of JULY. Watermelon, BBQ's, heat, parades, & best of all...fireworks! It came & went, but it was a good day & I got paid for it too! I love that. So My dear husband had to miss out on some of the festivities due to his 'demanding' job. But I survived without him.

It all started with a parade.
I could not believe how many people could fit in Provo. & not to mention how rude they could be. {I'm just saying BYU.} It was my first experience with the Utah County crowd. At a parade that is. But it was a pretty darn good parade. They had balloons,


pirate floats


Me & Averi trying to be pirates!
& even Glenn Beck was there! Kudos Provo...Kudos.
We went to IHOP after to eat breakfast & I took this pictures of Averi & I though it was cute...
After that we went to the Freedom Festival. Which is kinda like a street fair. I bought a water & it was warm. Who sells warm water? Then after a quick nap we went to Mike's Uncle's for a BBQ and a wicked awesome firework show!

I didn't know if they were selling fireworks or what. But his uncle spent $1200 on fireworks...yeah.
It was a pretty good show. Music and all.








My cute mother-in-law Donna yelling at David to let him know that the cops were there! No tickets at least! Oh don't worry...he still had 100 fireworks left!

Even Jack was patriotic.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am with you, the 4th is one of my favorite holidays!!! It is so fun! It looks like you fit in all the essential 4th activities. You and Averi look so dang cute too :)

P.S. I spelled Averi's name wrong in my first comment... oops.

Unknown said...

ok, so you had a fantastic 4th! i miss you! can we play yet? get home from vegas will ya??

cortnieb said...

bout freakin time for a new post!! geeze! I love the 4th in provo!! Im glad you had a good day!