CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Mike & Brit....

Mike & I met November of 2005 .....We met cause of a friend of mine from California started a band...Mike played bass. We always flirted. I thought he was with someone so I never really thought about dating him. Then one day in April of 2006 Mike, Melissa & Adam came to visit me in Bountiful. We went out to eat & Melissa put Adam in my bed so we could all watch a movie. She happened to fall asleep with him & so Mike & I had a night to ourselves. We had so much fun laughing & watching 'Flight of the Navigator' ha ha...he was so funny & so much fun, he made me laugh more then anyone! I never knew cause he had always been so shy. So from that time we were inseparable! We had SO much fun with each other! I found out that he had always had a crush on me ever since we met. He was always so wonderful & amazing to me. As most of you know I've had A LOT of hard times in my life & Mike has been a dream! He's all I've ever wanted! Ok....so this is kinda cheesy, but thats how it is! We dated for a while & decided to get married. He was going on tour for a weekend & decided we should do something fun before he left. It was January 31st & I said we should go on a carriage ride in SLC. The best idea I had cause Mike was planning on asking me to marry him that night. So on our little horse drawn carriage ride he got down on one knee & asked me to be his wife! I totally didn't see it coming cause just before or little ride I was giving him crap about not having a ring yet! har har...little did I know....So we took our engagement pictures on the beach in San Clemente & in AF canyon by a fantastic photographer ;)...We got married May 24th 2007. And I FINALLY got my wedding pictures! Here are a few! Mrs. Anna Page is AMAZING! Go check her brilliant work out @ annapagephotography.com

7 comments:

Netti said...

I'm ever ever ever so happy that you finally got your wedding pictures!!! You and Mike's story always makes me tear up a tiny, and your wedding pictures do too! I'm such a baby! But I'm so happy you have Mikey! You guys were my lil inspiration and now I've found my own "Mikey" so to speak! You look gorgeous as always in all the pictures! LOVE YOU!!

Netti said...

PS. The picture of Mike and his brothers is so so funny! I love it. Oh and my all time favorite one of you is when you are in the car, you look BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I love all of your pictures, they are so beautiful! You guys are one of the most good looking couples I have ever seen.

I love your guys' story of how you met. You're both amazing people and I am so glad you found one another :)

Anonymous said...

Brittney Daniels!!! I just cannot believe you found me! I almost did not recognize you with the straight hair! It took me a minute. You look absolutely GORGEOUS girl!!! I am so glad we can now be bloggin' buddies!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's Dana :)

erin said...

sigh, heartwarming. you look as beautiful as ever, and this mikey character sounds like a champion. i would love to meet his mug someday.

Anna Page Photography said...

aww thanks for mentioning me on your blog. It's quite a honor :)