CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My little PAIN!

I do love my dog...but when he does crap like this
I want to beat him. Good thing he's too darn cute when he knows he's in trouble. Alas I'm typing on a keyboard that has a few letters missing, I'm sure he swallowed them. The good news, we are getting an iMac! I can't wait! It's our early Christmas present to each other! Oh we will be getting a desk to put the computer on as well....this will NOT happen with the iMac!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my hell!! That is something Cooper would do. Look at his little mug like, "I didn't do anything". ha ha Chris will wanna kill Cooper sometimes and I can't get mad cause he is so dang cute! I am excited that you get a new computer though!!!

Netti said...

Oh man, oh man, oh man! What a little shit. ha ha. It's a good thing he's so cute huh?

Katie B. said...

I finally found your blog! I kept trying your name over and over and could never get it! I loved your wedding pictures...such a cute couple.

erin said...

i feel this. it's about enough to make any respectable girl open up a can of whoop-ass. i love the picture... like, "what?"

Bethany and Cameron said...

I am soooo proud of you for not killing little Jack! Isn't it funny how without their looks, they would surely have been dead long ago??? We feel that way about Buster! Dogs are so much fun huh?:)

Kristin said...

Oh my! I about fell out of my chair when I saw this picture. Classic! Just wait until you have kids. Haha