CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm 26


So I feel pretty old....I know, I know...it's not really old, but with all my friends married & having kids it makes me feel it you know? Well anyway, I did have a wonderful birthday, it first started with breakfast in bed...made by my amazing husband! It was really yummy! Then I went to work & my work took me out to TGIFriday's & gave me a gift card. (they're pretty nice) Then we had planned a 'birthday dinner' @ Tepanyaki mmmmm.....and lots of awesome friends came! After dinner we went back to our place & had cake & ice cream. I love friends...even friends who I don't see or talk to everyday. You are all great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! So sad I couldn't make it, but I am excited about your Birthday repeat tomorrow :)

Netti said...

You look so damn cute in all of these pictures!!! Just look at how damn cute you are! And you're holding the pirate book in one of the pictures!!! HOORAY!!!!!! I'm sad I missed out on your birthday din din at Tepanyaki. But I'm excited for tomorrow!

erin said...

looks like your birthday was a raging success friend. like the other chicas above, i am bummed i missed this. next time i see you (unless you've got spice girls hk plans) i will be a mother, which scares the pants off me! and by the way, your hair is so fetch and so LONG! i heart it.