CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

VIVA LAS VEGAS!














So for my birthday we went to Vegas with the La Cognata's (their anniversary is the same day as my birthday) & the Bennion's (they both have birthday's in October). It was great fun indeed. We got to do a lot of shopping & eating. I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. There's one home in Cali, but not one in good ol' Utah. Never fear...there is one coming! When you go, get the Avacado Eggrolls....mmm mmm good! We were only there from Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon. We didn't have a ton of time & Saturday night was an absolute wind storm! We go to see the Pirate show..it was...well lets say not really for the kids. But I guess if I were a real pirate I would try to get as much booty as I could. We went to FAO Schwarz
it was pretty rad. They had the large piano like in BIG. Kim & I put on a HEROS puppet show. It was pretty good. Yes I am obsessed with Harry Potter...they had loads of Potter stuff. I wanted it all....har har. I am a Harry Potter nerd right now.
All in all the trip was a success & I hope next time Mike can win me some money! Right....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit, this looks like soo much fun! I'm so jealous! I just can't get over how beautiful you are! Okay, I'm jealous of that too... :)

Unknown said...

Fun!! Las Vegas is always a guaranteed good time!

Joni said...

Good times! And don't ever be ashamed of loving Harry Potter! You look great!

erin said...

three things you must try at the cheesecake factory:

1. bang bang chicken
2. chicken madiera
3. carrot cake cheesecake

and no, there is not one here in hong kong, dirty badgers.

Kim-the-girl said...

Hey Brit, I found you from Joni's blog...good to see you. Sounds like life is very fun in your neck of the woods.

Netti said...

Yay!! I wish I could've been there with you guys! Or that you had been there with me and Jesse. You look adorable as ever! I'm glad you had so much fun for your birthday!:)