CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lots of fluids & Lots of rest....


So I've been sick for the past 3 weeks. Week 1...the stomach flu, yuck! Week 2...a chest cold/sore throat. Week 3...ear infection. So I finally went to the Doctor. Yes you have an Ear Infection, & yes you have had a cold. Take these & if it doesn't help call me.

It's helped a bit...my ear still bugs me. Man...the older I get the more I fall apart. Oh & tomorrow is my birthday...tee hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better Brit! What a b-day present huh? That is never fun. Really though, happy birthday!

Netti said...

Now I'm sick AGAIN! We have terrible immune systems I think. HAPPY BIRFDAY! I'm sad I can't come tonight.:( LOVE YOU!!! And tell me about this week off you have coming up! Jealous!

Unknown said...

You poor lady, sick to the max for sure! I hope you get better for good!! :)