CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Faves.... DECEMBER 2008

PHOENIX-It's Never Been Like That- Just heard about these guys not too long ago and finally gave them a listen. Love this album. It's really really good & different too. They are from Paris, France. Must be why I love em.  


DIRTY JOBS- Ok. I have the BIGGEST crush on Mike Rowe. He is on my top 5 for sure! May even be top 3. But his show makes me laugh & want to puke all @ the same time...not even because I'm laughing so hard. It makes me wish I had a dirty enough job so he can come get dirty with me. 

M.A.C.- Not to be confused with Apple which I also LOVE. These cosmetics are superb. I just recently got into this part of glam & boy do these eye shadows make you feel chic! One day I hope to have as many colors as Kim. 

BJ'S RESTAURANT- The best pizza EVER! Whilst in California we went here. We always have to go cause I'm obsessed with this pizza! It's deep dish pizza & I always get it with pineapple! Plus they have PIZOOKIES!  Bring on the calories! 

ELF- Could Will Ferrell be any better then this? A human raised by elves?! This may be the best Christmas show ever. Next to A Christmas Story of course. But I love Buddy the elf & the cotton-headed-ninny-muggins he is. So if I ever answer the phone, "Buffy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" You'll know what I'm watching! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for favs!!! I love love MAC as well, I will never go back to using anything else!

I will have to check out Phoenix. I'm excited for the 25th!!! You know why...

Netti said...

Oh how I love Will Ferrell/Buddy the Elf. One of my favorites for sure.

And Phoenix. I need to get them from you. Love.

Mike Rowe. Ha! He really is a sexy son of a gun. Nobody else can get dirty like he does.

Katie B. said...

Every episode I have seen of Dirty jobs, he throws in the dirty innuendo. Hilarious! Sometimes I just watch it to see what he is going to say, just for the "oh, ha!" factor.

Anonymous said...

buffy the elf.. :P haha i love you brit :P haha i liked your list! so fun!

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

I found you!!! I love all your darling pictures. We really need to get together soon soon! Are you guys still in Utah?!

erin said...

phoenix... them are good, yeh? it's never been like that, it's never been like that, it's never been like that, it's never been like that OOH! and i just started using mac as well... try naked lunch eye shadow... makes me happy. muah.

Unknown said...

you know there is a BJ's in salt lake. Me and my friends always joke about it when we pass because we knew a strange kid named BJ. we dream that he runs that restaurant.