CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Faves-January 2009



Well hello new year. Let's see if we are going to be friends. (even if it's april...I'm WAY behind.)

Eric Hutchinson-Sounds Like This- So I went to his concert this month & I'm not going to lie...he was even better then I thought. I just kinda found him by accident & got his album & fell in LOVE with it. {and him} I have a thing for dorky guys I guess. But he was about the nicest musician I've meet. Yes, I did meet him. The picture is below. Fave song-Outside Villanova.


P90X- So we got the videos. No I haven't done the whole thing yet, but by golly I love me some Tony Horton. He is ripped & pushes me. My Faves of his disks are...YOGA X, KEMPO X, CARDIO X, & AB RIPPER X. They leave you sore & tired. If I ever do the full 90 days I promise I will post my before & after pictures. 

Photo shoots by Nathan Evans- So I guess I should let you all know that somedays I wish I was a model. I know I'm not tall enough or thin enough...but it's fun to dress in clothes & get all done up. I would do it everyday in exotic places. But I took these photos with Nathan to help a friend. She should have won. 


Green Tea- So it has been FREEZING this winter. I hate being cold. So every morning I make myself a hot thermos of green tea with some Splenda. It really helps with the cold mornings. Although it does make my teeth a bit stained. Good thing I can get whitening bleach whenever I need it. 

Writing- When it's cold out I don't like to go out....I don't do all those snow activities. So I keep myself busy by writing. Nothing better then to keep your mind active.  It soothes me. Plus I got a rad journal for Christmas. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Its nice to see your latest quartertly post... ha ha You look so cute in that pic Nathan took.

You need to try out for the ANTM 5'7" and under!!! You would be awesome!! Let's please play soon, Nutter and I were thinking a ANTM party on the 15th since we've been slacking on those :)

Also Nut and I want to go to Paramore/No Doubt/The Sounds, would you want to go? Its on May 25th!

Netti said...

Both those pictures of you are HOT to trot. You are so pretty! And I agree with Dari on all points. Try out for ANTM 5'7 and under. And let's have a ANTM party on the 15th.

I also love writing when it's cold out.

kate said...

what a fun update. and you have always been model-gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

brit, do you see how much people love when you DO write? :P haha you know i'm teasing you :) but i DO love when you post! i have to admit i was a bit shocked...but i love it! and YES you are gorgeous as ever!! i'm gonna have to check out that musician too...b/c i like your taste, so i'm guessing he's good :P

Scottkids said...

Both those pictures of you are so gorgeous!!!!!! I love you my talented friend!

Unknown said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! You know that, right!? Love and miss!

Anonymous said...

brit, i tagged you :) look at my blog and do it!! :)