CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So this is Christmas....

Let's be honest. Christmas is not my favorite time of the year. I know, I know. How un-American of me. But I hate the crowds & the music...wow do I hate the music. I mean of it's good. But the music that you hear that's the same song just sung by a different singer. Don't you think "Little Drummer Boy" should be sung by a boy? Well I do....I'd like to see Kanye come out with a Christmas CD. That'd be dope.
Enough about music..for now. I do love to give during this season. If fact I have a bit of a problem with it. I always want to give too much. But alas...I'm not as rich as I hoped to be. One day perhaps. 
So this Christmas I got to go HOME! So Cal is so nice & warm during Christmas time! I do love that!

Oh San Clemente...how I love you.
So we got down there early Christmas Eve morning. Slept for a bit woke up & drove some more. Up to Pasadena for a Daniel family Christmas.
We got there late...thanks to good ol' LA traffic. The food was good. Beer pong was fun...we played & they drank. So its MORE fun when you are bad at ping pong & all your cousins are getting more & more drunk as the game goes by. I love my cousins...they are the best! Then just some good games & good conversation.

Then back home. It's Christmas Eve!! I was feeling sick so I drugged myself. Plus I can never sleep Christmas eve so it was good for me. I still woke up @ like 7. Now onto the cornucopia of presents.






Jack got ahold of this present & chewed the CD..I gave it to my dad anyway...I think he liked it. I gave him an itunes card too. Just incase the CD didn't work.

3 teams my family LOVES...ANGELS, COLTS, & UCLA! I think we have enough Angels paraphernalia to dress the whole baseball team itself.


Jack got a candy cane bone!
We went to see my cutest cousins! They love me.



Her violin is the cutest & tiniest thing! She played 'Jolly ol Saint Nicholas' for me! & when she messed up she just looked @ me & smiled! Love it!
So until next Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it Brit :) glad you got to have some fun w/ the fam :) i am going to Cali in may! WAHOOOO! i'm so excited for sun, beaches, WARMTH! good times :)

Netti said...

I can't believe you hate Christmas Music. I don't think I ever knew this about you. You do know it's like my all time favorite right? I guess we can't be bff's anymore. PSYCH!!! I tease, I tease, I tease. We can still be BFF's but I'm atleast gonna try way hard to convert you to Kurt Bestor Christmas music!!

erin said...

merry merry happy brit. your pajama pants are killer. yes.