CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A bit of Thanksgiving...

Remember Thanksgiving...try hard. It was like 2 months ago. Well I'd like to share my experience.
So this year was Thanksgiving with the LIECHTY'S. And there are like a billion of them. So every Thanksgiving they rent out a huge house or cabin to fit us all. This year it was @ the Northgate Mansion in Provo.
This place is HUGE! It sleeps 50 {almost enough to fit us all} I don't even think I found all the bathrooms, but there are like 10 of them. Oh & it had 2 playhouses....

This one was the cute little cottage...


And the other was....

HOGWARTS!!!!

I finally got to go. Me=Hermione & Jeff=Harry, just to clear that up.

Jeff defeated the Dragon...it was BRILLIANT! Then if you go on down the hall you meet up King Tut & Cleopatra in the giant theater room.


Adam doing what he does best...

it's why we love him.

Cute little Donna & me.

One of the few times we saw Mike...he's a bit of a workaholic.

He did make an appearance to beat Taylor in pool.
Jeff & I went on an adventure to try to see the whole house, & yes...we did enter.

My very first Gingerbread House...EVER!





Someday...I'll post pictures of Christmas.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, has it been that long since I have seen you??? SAD!! I am glad to see you made a post. Let's please hang out SOON!!! ;)

kate said...

what a cool place to have thanksgiving! looks like you had a good one!

erin said...

that place is insane. so what, people don't live there? like, is that their 2nd home or something? who are these people?

your hair is super long and pretty and shiny.

Scottkids said...

HOLY its about time! hehe It looks like so much fun! You are so beautiful! I love you!

Josie said...

Wow! That is quite the place to stay! How fun!

Netti said...

Those playhouses are AMAZING!!!!! Heaven on earth. i dare say.

Unknown said...

Best Thanksgiving ever. You should come every year. But mike got a little jealous that we were spending so much time together.