CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1 whole year...that's right. 1 year.



So Mike and I have been married a whole year now...on May 24th, 2008 that is. It was a pretty nice day. We didn't get to do much as Mike had school in the morning but the little dear boy brought home (my favorite) breakfast for me & flowers.



Sweet little boy. And we're hoping, for our 'anniversary' (cross your fingers for us) that we get to go to Budapest in October. So after the late breakfast we went shopping...my husband knows me very, very, well. I got me some good threads. Then we went to get some grub at Market Street Grill.
We had never been there...if you like seafood. You should go. It's good. After our long hard day we watched a movie and snacked. It was a nice day indeed.


Thanks again to Anna Page Photography for our amazing photo's.
www.annapagephotography.com

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your year mark!!! How fun is that? Your day sounds like it was fabulous. You guys are still the cutest couple I know ;)

cortnieb said...

congrats britty!! you look so pretty in your dress! how fun!

laura said...

what a perfect day. i love breakfast. and new threads. and movies. and snacking. i wish i was invited.

erin said...

dude, that post from LAURA is me. laura was my med student friend who used my computer tonight. i didn't log out after her. long story. i'm such a renob.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love ya -

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Ahhh...I loved that day. Such great memories. Thanks for gettin married. Love you!

Alyson said...

Congratulations! I love your wedding pictures. You should post more! :) Marriage just keeps getting better and better from here on out...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

awwwww! congrats brit! (very late...) anyways, you guys are just so cute together! :)

Bethany and Cameron said...

Happy anniversary! You two are so dang cute! And your day sounded perfect!:) Good job, Mike!!

Sylvia said...

this is sylvias new blog if youre ever curious to find out whats new.

Kristyn said...

Hey Brittany! I just came across your blog and had to say "hello". I don't think I've seen you since high school, but you look awesome and so so happy. I'm so glad. Come visit us at markermadhouse.blogspot.com

See ya,

Kristyn (Hall) Marker