CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Faves of 2007

These are my favorite pictures of 2007. All taken by my camera....most of them were by me.
January 2oo7-Mike proposed January 31, 2oo7
This was the only picture we got & it was @ my house after we got home.



February 2oo7-Me, Jeanette & Melissa a cold night after we went to The Tavernacle, a piano dueling bar.



March 2oo7-The Jellyfish @ The Living Planet Aquarium



April 2oo7- My favorite man with my favorite team. ANGELS!



May 2oo7- Our wedding day. Me, my Mum & Daddio. I love them!



June 2oo7-HAWAII! Oh...our HONEYMOON too!



July 2oo7- We got our puppy JACK!



August 2oo7-Lake Powell



September 2oo7- Averi LOVES Mike. I took this @ her 2nd birthday party.



October 2oo7- We went to Vegas for my birthday....I wish it was Paris :)



November 2oo7- Jack & Peyton BFF's



December 2oo7- Mike drinking some hot caramel apple cider while we looked @ the lights on Temple Square.

7 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

Those are some great pics.:) Looks like you had an amazing year! So what's gonna make it great this year???:)

Netti said...

You're a good lil photographer bits. Love your "best of" post! You had an eventful year!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I have yet to hear where you would find a hot caramel apple cider beverage....yummy! Let me know, I think I'll have to try that one!

Alyson said...

um, you're still gorgeous - even after all these years since high school! i love your wedding picture with your parents. how would it be to be so photogenic? it's so good to see that you are happy and had a succesful 2007. mike seems like a great guy!

erin said...

i still conclude that you are one of the prettiest brides i ever done saw. what a lovely year for y'all.

kate said...

what a fun way to remember a great year, loved the pics.

Lori said...

hey girl. i'm so happy for you! totally dig the pic nof you and mike in hawaii...