CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lover Dover

I feel pretty darn lucky. My husband is probably the best husband a girl could ever ask for. So I thought I would share some things with y'all. Mike likes to clean... & I like having a clean house. We don't have a dishwasher in our tiny rental. I tend to complain about that a lot. So Mike will do the dishes.


Plus I work long hours some days & I get really tired & lazy when I get home. So every now & then ( & by that I mean probably once a week) I'll come home to a sparkling clean house. I guess working 2 jobs has paid off for me. He also puts up with crap like this...



All in all I'm pretty much in LOVE with him & so very grateful.


7 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

You guys are the cutest! I'm so happy you found such a great guy!! Sooo...when do we get to see you again???

Netti said...

Mikey really is the sweetest thing to hit this planet. (Him and Jesse are on the same level of sweetness) They put up with us lil bits's. I loved this post!

Katie B. said...

Ah yes, the thigh squeeze...Jeff knows it well!! Ha! You guys are so cute! Two peas in a pod. I'm messy, and Jeff doesn't care...So I guess we are kinda like you two... in a way ;)

erin said...

i think y'all really do take cute pictures together. you just look so happy. like the perfect couple. but explain to me what exactly is going on in the leg lock photo.

Alyson said...

he's cute. you should both be models together cause you're such an adorable couple! what a sweet guy to do those dishes!

Unknown said...

can i tell you how awesome that picture is where you're smashing Mikes head? I laughed for about 2.5 minutes... You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

cool new background brit! love it. :) excited to see you friday!