CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

So this was our first Christmas married. Precious. It was neat. We both had to work Christmas Eve night, sucked for me, rocked for Mike. He always does well @ the little ranch. Then my uncle Alex & Aunt Alicia had us over for some good ol' fashion Argentine food. Nothing better then that! It was wonderful. Empanadas....mmm mmm mmm mmmm! We slept @ the Liechty's @ opened our Christmas eve gift.....pajama's I got 2 sets, one from Mum & Dad & one from in-law Mum & Dad. Then I tried my hardest to sleep & the anticipation was too much, I couldn't sleep. ( actually it was the wind.) Then right after I fell asleep, or so it seems, I get woken up to come open presents! It was 7am. I don't think I've gotten up @ 7am to open presents for like 10 years! Literally. All in all Mike & I got some pretty good loot. A brilliant memory foam mattress topper, some Harry Potter books, tons of movies/ tv series a new ipod...red, to support the fight of HIV/AIDS, accessories for the Nano, & other wonderful things! Jack had a stocking too... he was WAY excited!

So was Mike
Ok...well he was sick. But we did have a lot of fun with Mike's family!
Then that night Mike's family has a Puerto Rican dinner! This was my first experience with Puerto Rican food & let me tell you it is a delight! It was some of the best food I've ever had! Mike's grandparents cooked it. I can't wait for next year!

We hope you all had a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Love, The Liechty's

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like such a fun Christmas!!! Chris got me Flight of the Conchords too, Love it!!! I want to try all of that yummy food you guys had, thats awesome that it wasn't just the usual Sunday dinner tyoe stuff.

You are killing me though... that pic of Jack in the scarf is the dang cutest thing I have EVER seen! I love him, remember how him and I are best friends? ;)ha ha

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas Brit! I wish I looked that good when I first wake up....

Netti said...

That picture of Jack in the scarf. Oh my!! He is so sophisticated. har har, I just love it.

I'm glad you had such a Happy Christmas! I'm very sorry you had to work Christmas eve however, that blows. But atleast you got to eat good food Argentine food after!

Netti said...

OH ps. I love how you are talking/typing like an english gal. It makes my day. Brilliant!

Joni said...

I am with you about the empanadas! I have a sister-in-law from Argentina and when I watch her son she pays me with empanadas. Not a bad arrangement! Looks like you had a great Christmas. You guys are so cute!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Aaawww, the first married Christmas! Looks like you guys had a great one! And a very culturally diverse one at that! Lucky! Come visit us!!!

kate said...

what a jolly time you had! i'm getting hungry hearing about it though . . .time for lunch! enjoy all the fun movies etc!

erin said...

your little jack is a precious little guy. was there a beef stick in his stocking or something??

everytime i come to your cozy blog i end up drooling all over my keyboard because of the lovely foods of which you speak. argentine empanadas, puerto rican delights, the goonies... you couldn't have asked for a better christmas my friend.