CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm It....

So I guess in this little fun game of 'TAG' you get to find out quite a few random things about me! Oh...& if you are it, you have to do the same. 6 things to be exact! Things we wouldn't know about each other. Here it goes....


1. I used to be a model.



Yup...Cheerios, Oscar Mayer, L.A. Gear...I did a commercial for L.A. Gear actually. It was in Spanish so that may be why you don't remember me.


2. I had a tumor the size of a Volleyball.





I know...CRAZY! But when I was 21 I found out I had a Fibroid Tumor on my uterus. It grew to be the size of a volleyball by the time they had removed the darn thing! I looked to be 3-4 months pregnant. It was a very painful procedure. I have a scar that's at least 5 inches long. Not to mention all the scar tissue I have from them cutting my muscle from the inside. Oh & I have to have C-sections or I will die giving birth. I guess that's a good thing for y'all to know just incase you are with me & I go into pre-mature labor.


3. I play the Conga Drums.





Guster. On of my all time favorite bands. Back in High School I found out about Guster, and have been a fan ever since. In that band, Brian, plays the Congas, bongos, snare drum, & any other drum using his hands only. Well just on the CD 'Lost & Gone Forever.' But he was my inspiration, so I bought a set of Congas & learned. I got to meet Guster & Brian & I shared stories on the bands HUGE tour bus of how badly our hands would hurt. It was a dream come true.


4. I am OBSESSED with scrapbooking!



(Mike observing the book I made for him.)


I LOVE it! I don't know how I got so into it but I am. My awesome husband even let me turn our spare room into a scrapbook room! Scrapbooking gets kinda pricy so I have to be careful! But it's really fun & I guess it's a good hobby for me. I think I'm pretty good. Come by sometime & I'll show you!


5. I LOVE Anime!





I thought I would NEVER EVER see an Anime movie. But again, just like Harry Potter, Mike's brother's talked me into watching them....& as soon as I did, I fell in LOVE! Some of my favorites are: Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service. Some are not for the kids, but some are! I urge you to try these out! It's crazy how good they are! And there are so many famous actors & actresses that'll do the voices! Really...check them out!


6. My life long dream is to go to so many different places in the world!


Egypt....to see the pyramids

India...to see the Taj Mahal

Tibet...to see Mt Everest
I always wanted to climb it. I don't think I ever will.

All over Europe! Italy, to see where my family is from, London cause I love the British, Spice Girls & Harry Potter! France, to see all the art & the Eiffel Tower, then the rest because it all looks SO beautiful!
Argentina...to see where my mom was born.

So now TAG....YOU ARE IT! Arr har har har!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you were a cutie-patutie model!! I remember looking at those negatives with you :)

I would love to get back into scrapbooking... if it just didn't cost so dang much. ha

Netti said...

I knew 4 out of these 6 things. I feel ashamed that I didn't know about you playing the Conga drums (however I do know you love Guster..) and I didn't know you loved Anime. Shit, does that make me a bad BFF? Or maybe it makes me a good one, 4 outta 6 ain't bad. I don't think I'm gonna be able to come up with 6 interesting things about me, but I'll try real hard. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Netti said...

PS. Once I move down to Utah County, I'll know all your dirty little secrets again.

PPS. Will you be my personal scrapbooker and I'll pay you? Thanks.

kate said...

you little model! how cute. and your scrap booking looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE cheerios girl! I never knew you were so famous! It was fun to read, definitely need to get together.

erin said...

holy crap i knew just about none of those. wtf about the tumor! i guess i mighta known about the anime... remember sailor moon?! i still have a picture in my scriptures of sailor moon that you drew for me once in seminary. forreal.

Unknown said...

You need to update your blog!!! I miss hearing about youf life! ;) Loves!