CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

I wish I could go to Hogwarts!




As some of you know I've been reading the Harry Potter series. Needless to say I am OBSESSED!!! They are so good & I can't wait to finish them! I'm on the second to last book, Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince, & I just can't put it down. I've already found out some things about the books that I wished I wouldn't have. I was reading in 'Time' about Dumbledore & how he's "gay". Lame...I was just reading along & all of the sudden I read what happens to one of the characters. Stupid 'Time'! I was so mad! Then the very NEXT day I'm working & this little patient starts blabbing about what happens in the last book! I couldn't believe it! I got my stuff & ran out to lunch wishing & hoping to forget what that little prat had said! Anyway, my friend Kim La Cognata & I decided to read them @ the same time. Then once we finished the book we would go & watch the movies. The last movie, "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix" we watch in 3D!
Yes...it was very exciting! I think it may have been my favorite movie yet. Of the books I just can not decide. They are all SO good. So I think you all should go read them...if you haven't already. They movies just don't do them justice!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! You cute lil Harry Potter Lover! You need to start the TWILIGHT series now... I know everyone loves them blah blah but everyone loves Harry Potter and look how good they were :) You won't be disappointed, I PROMISE! XOXO

Netti said...

First of all those are freaking rad 3D glasses!!! (You inspired me to post me and Jesse's 3D glasses pictures) Second of all you are a walking ad for Harry Potter. Look how cute that picture of you is! You little model you.

kate said...

i'm a fan too. such fun! and hello! i found you and now i must blog stalk you! do you mind? p.s. i love your bangs! you look gorgeous.

:) kate hale wilson
(thedailywilson.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Brit, you are sounding like my hubby Greg...I try to tell him to just enjoy the movies, they can't fit EVERYTHING in there! But, I do understand (having read them as well) that it's hard to watch movies interpretation huh? Oh well! Go Harry!

Anonymous said...

Brit, you are tagged! Take a look at my blog. Love, Dana :)