CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

As of late....

Hey everybody! Remember me? Yes I am still around. Just not by a computer....well one where I can sit long enough to blog anything worth looking at. (not that anything ever is worth looking at) But I am here to tell y'all what's been going on.

I cut my hair. It may even be shorter then this now. I'm a crazy person for cutting it so dang short.

Littlest brosif graduated. I feel old.

4th o' July

Mike & Michael had a birthday. Don't be jealous of the cake Kim & I made....

Our friend Nate got a flesh eating, terminal disease from Fiji.


Girls night's & cup cakes!

& who couldn't love PINK cotton candy!

3 comments:

Netti said...

Arrr harr. That first picture of us with cupcakes makes me laugh. My nostrils are flared. I am way into that cupcake.

PS. I want cotton candy now.

PPS. YAY!!!! I celebrate whenever you blog. Do it more. It makes my day always.

melanie said...

pink cotton candy and your new haircut are some of my favorite things!

Alyson said...

yay! glad you're back! love the hair! and the cotton candy!