CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 lips



Tulip Festival...with sister.


So now that I live right next to Thanksgiving point {literally} I decided I should check out some of the things that go down there. So sister & I went to the Tulip Festival. It was neat. I appreciate flowers. Especially when someone else takes the time to take care of them. I believe I do have a black thumb. I've never been to the gardens there. It's miraculous & huge...

Jordyn thought this one looked like a 'big stick'...which is a popsicle.




This door is my favorite.



They have Segways you can rent so you can ride around the gardens in style. I really wanted one. If you don't know what a Segway is. Go rent Arrested Development. Gob rides around on one. Plus it's the best show ever....well one of them.

7 comments:

Netti said...

I wish I would've gone to this 2 lips festival!! Tulips have become one of my favorite flowers! Did ye know Jesserson James used to work at Thanksgiving point when he was a young lad and he would take care of the plants and such. I am not good at taking care of plants unfortunately.

Marleepatts said...

I love tulips and Arrested Development-we have about the same TV habits I have decided.

Anonymous said...

oh! beautiful! i *seriously thought of going to this...unfortunately it only got that far...a thought! but i'm glad you had fun, and thanks for posting the pics! lovely! :)

Unknown said...

SEGWAYS!

The Bahrs said...

It so is the best show ever! haha!

Scottkids said...

Man, those flowers are gorgeous! So are you!

cortnieb said...

Brit!!! we are tooo much alike!! josh and I luv luv luv Arrested Development!! Gob is my most favorite person on the show too!!!!