CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

HOUSE.


Tis true. I bought myself a house! Okay..so the husband did help out a bit. But it's ours & I LOVE it! It's in Lehi & it's right behind Thanksgiving Point. We have a view of the golf course {as of now} Not sure if they are going to build a house or what. But it's beautiful. We have a community pool, putting green & basketball court. COME VISIT! Seriously! I will be at the pool every Friday & Saturday as soon as it opens. Which I think is Memorial day weekend. But anyway it's about 2200 sq ft & it has an unfinished basement & 3 beds w/ 2 & 1/2 baths. It still doesn't feel like home yet. & I still have LOTSA work to do. So if you're ever in our area or just want to come visit DO IT! I would love it! Plus I have lots of space now! 

9 comments:

Kristin said...

how exciting!!!

kate said...

sooooo great to have your own place!! yay for you!

Josie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Nothing like your 1st house!

Unknown said...

awe...i love it! you two have a lil next! i can't wait to come visit!

Myers Family said...

Awesome!!!! Congrats to you! We will definitely come see you when we come up over the July 4th weekend. I'm so excited to see it!

The Bahrs said...

Wow! What a pretty house! PS We live right behind Thanksgiving Pointe...we live in the apts though. We should for sure go to the Thanksgiving Pointe famer's market together. They have the best apples! :)

Scottkids said...

I can't wait to see your house in person!!!!!!! YAY!!! and go swimming!

mikkilynn said...

Hey you...I just found your blog and am so happy I did. I live right across the freeway from you in Traverse Mountain...so funny. I'd love to get together some time if you're up for it.

Ali Alprazolam said...

I LOVE your house and your one naked tree.