CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CAP'N JACK!!!

Jack had his first birthday on Saturday the 10th. Cute little guy...

So we took him to Petsmart to let him pick out a toy...He got that Alligator. He's been a really good dog since we've had him & pretty darn smart too. So I thought I'd show y'all his tricks. I'm such a proud mum!

SIT


UP


DANCE



LAY DOWN



HIGH FIVE



SHAKE RIGHT


SHAKE LEFT


We are working on others...but he really is a good, smart dog. He listens really well.






We LOVE him.



{ This is Jack showing that he is '1' }

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I love him! He is so cute. I am like you, I love to show off Cooper's doggie tricks too!!! They are smart little guys and are definitely members of the family :)

Happy Birthday Jack!

Netti said...

You are HOT!!!! A hot to trot Mummy, Jack is lucky to have ya! He's way good at all his little tricks, cute little son of a gun.

Katie B. said...

Can Mike do all of those tricks?

Scottkids said...

Cute! All of you!

Kristin said...

You are too funny! Happy birthday to Jack!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Awww...happy birthday Jack! He's such a smart little guy! Too bad we didn't get to meet him when you guys came and stayed here.:( One day...:)

Alyson said...

so cute! i'm so impressed with all of his tricks. happy birthday jack!

erin said...

jack is so lucky to have such a smokin' hot mudder. happy birthday you cute little turd!

cortnieb said...

cute pics britt!!

mandalynette said...

happy birthday, jack! he is so cute!!! give him kisses for me!

Anna Page Photography said...

Gosh, he is so big! I hope you guys had a great 1 year anniversary!